Carpets and rugs are one of the biggest investment done by the homeowner when they plan for their dream home. Carpet and rugs bring aesthetic to any room. Even if you place them in an empty room, they give a fascinating look to the room, with the right choice of carpet fabric and color. The simple and dim area can turn into a bright and attractive location.
As you install the carpet in the room, it gives a cozy and soft touch to your feet. Carpet and rugs are normally the conversation starters among the guest during the meetups. Carpet and rugs create a comfortable and warm environment for everyone present in the room.
Although rugs and carpets are the best investment for home decors. They are a great addition to any space; they are notorious stain and odor magnets. Liquid stains and unwanted odors from their surface affects the perception of beauty and form. Luckily, it is very easy to remove blemish with a scrub.
What about odors? How can the smell of cigarette be removed?
One of the dominant bad smell that carpet can absorb comes from cigarettes. Everyone is aware that how a cigarette can be injurious to health and getting exposed to their carcinogenic properties can come in three ways:
- #1 Act of Smoking
- #2 People who get exposed to the Smokers
- #3 Cigarette Odors Absorbed by Items
This could be possible if someone has a smoking habit inside the house. If your carpets smell with nasty cigarette odor, you are exposed to 3rd category. Sometimes water and soap fail to remove the stink from your carpet.
Here are some effective ways to remove the cigarette smell out of the fibers of your carpet.
Materials you will require:
Before you start with the initial step of cleaning, you will need some of the thing, which is being mentioned below:
- Baking Soda
- Spray Bottle
- Dried Lavender (optional)
Steps to follow to remove odor:
- Take baking soda and sprinkle all over the carpet. If you want a good fragrance, add some dried flavor, for instance, if you want lavender scent after the cleaning process, add some dried lavender into the mix.
- If the odor has settled a long time ago, take a brush and lightly brush up the surface before adding more baking soda.
- Leave the baking soda overnight and let it settle down properly.
- Sweep and vacuum the carpet next day.
- If it still smells like smoke, repeat the process until it vanishes or better, call a professional carpet cleaning company.
When you are facing impossible stains or odors in the carpet or rug, we at UHS Cleaning Services are just the people you need to remove those difficulties out of your carpet and rugs. If you are looking for carpet cleaning in Toronto or nearby areas, you are at the right place. Call UHS cleaning services today and get relief from your carpet problems.
We also provide:
Our service comes with lots of benefits like:
- 24/7 phone lines and around-the-clock customer service;
- Flexible booking slots that include evenings and weekends appointments;
- Suitable for both residential and commercial properties;
- Professional advice and examination of your premises;
- Top-of-the-range equipment and safe, COSHH-regulated cleaning detergents;
- Competitive prices and special rates on multiple-service requests;
- Wide service coverage including all Toronto boroughs within M25 ring.
Call us now 647.969.3991 and get your free quote.
You can also book an appointment our experts will get back to you.
COMMENTS: No Comments