If you care about your car’s exterior, you will avoid those quickie car washes with the big brushes that can do more harm than good and do a DIY car wash that will achieve the best results.
Most people think that a wash and wax is the best way to keep their car shiny and clean. They are well intentioned, but there is much more to washing a car than those two things. However, as simple as washing your car may seem, there are some things to watch for so that you do not accidentally scratch or degrade the finish. Below are some basic car washing tips:
- Avoid washing your car in direct sunlight. A shaded area goes a long way to help keep your entire car wet during the washing process so that water does not dry on the car and lead to more water spots.
- Be sure that you rinsed all loose debris away from the car. Never wipe a dry car or begin washing before rinsing away debris or you may inadvertently scratch the finish.
- It is preferable to use a washing glove with long strands that will not grind debris into the car.
- The all-important rinse bucket will keep your glove or sponge clear of dirt and grime as you wash so that you are not depositing that dirt onto other areas as your wash. Be sure to replace dirty rinse water as needed.
- Wash the wheels first to prevent soot and grime from splashing on the clean car.
- Have plenty of clean drying towels on hand. Never air-dry your car as evaporation is not your friend. A thorough drying process will go a long way to preventing new water spots and will leave your finish looking much nicer. We recommend using good quality microfiber towels.
- Waxing is like sunscreen for your car. It adds a layer of protection from UV rays to prevent fading, as well as anything that may land on the paint. It preserves your high gloss finish.
After you have done the hard work of washing, cleaning, and protecting your car, you will need to take steps to maintain its appearance. Keep a spray detailer and clean microfiber cloth in your trunk, which can come in handy for quickly removing dust, overspray, and bird droppings.
If you have, a hectic schedule and you are in search of professional mobile car wash, then you are at the right place. Contact UHS Cleaning Services. We come to you wherever you are, do not waste your time in waiting rooms any more, optimize your time!
UHS Cleaning Services professional team is ready to provide high quality service in all your mobile car wash needs in Toronto and nearby areas.
To book a mobile car was service; call us 647-969-3991
Mobile Car Wash
COMMENTS: No Comments